Reiki, also known as an energy healing technique, is an alternative therapy that originated in Japan but is now globally practiced. Reiki healing has been found to produce profound results through a practitioner’s gentle touch, positive mindset, and energy transfer. Several people receive reiki healing meditation therapy to counter trauma, balance energies and develop spirituality. By focusing their healing power on the trouble spots, a practitioner speeds healing, promotes relaxation, and soothes tense muscles holding memories of physical and emotional pain.
Sounds mysterious? You’re not the only one feeling this.
What is energy healing?
Reiki practitioners believe that there’s a life force flowing through all of us, and they can channel and attune it. This life force, called chakras, is often disturbed by physical and emotional trauma, and a reiki master helps clear them.
What is reiki good for? Its benefits.
A lot of people ask, does reiki help with pain?
Well, the answer is yes, it does with a lot of other things as well.
Reiki healing has been applauded by science for its fantastic health benefits. Several reiki patients have reported overwhelmingly positive experiences and effects on their physical and emotional health post a reiki session.
That said, here’s what reiki near me is good for.
- It promotes harmony and balance of your life energy
- It relaxes and releases tension from your muscles bearing the emotional and physical trauma
- It breaks down energy blocks and balances mind, body, and soul
- Cleanses toxins from your system and boosts immunity
- It clears your mind off negative thoughts and improves focus
- Help you treat conditions like insomnia, anxiety, and stress
- Aid in spiritual growth and emotional cleansing
- Accelerates your body’s self-healing capabilities
What are the different reiki techniques?
Post reiki training, reiki masters employ various techniques to clear the channels in their patient’s bodies. it includes:
- Centering and grounding is a 15–20-minute meditation used to remove the mind
- Clearing of space involves energy channeling to clear the past traumas
- Beaming or scanning consists of focusing efforts on a single body part and releasing tension from it.
- Smoothing and raking involve cleansing your aura via breathwork and smudging with sage.
The use of crystals in reiki
Some reiki practitioners prefer to use crystals in their therapy to assist in clearing the energy channels in their bodies. These practitioners claim that crystals hold certain healing powers and serve as energy generators during sessions. However, the use of crystals during reiki is very rare and there is not much scientific research examining their potential in reiki healing.
Move ahead of your pain and trauma. At Reiki Healing Distance, we can help you do it.